Thermwell Products is the world's premiere manufacturer of home weather stripping and do-it-yourself insulation products.
Beginning in 1910 as, "Thermwool," Thermwell weatherstripping has kept America warm for more than 100 years and with the introduction of the world famous brand of "Frost King," weatherstripping in the 1960s, Thermwell has steadily expanded its brand and reach over the years....
- Regent Tape, producer of world class masking tape.
- Kraver Screen, producers of window screening products.
- Gering Products, producer of plastic runners.
- Mortell, manufacturer of world famous Mortite Caulk.
- Eagle Lamp Company, manufacturer of Eagle Hurricane Lamps and scented oil.
- WB Marvin, maker of the world famous WB Marvin Window Screens.
- PortaSeal, maker of world class door and garage insulation.
Each acquisition has added to Thermwell's strength and dominance in the Do-it-yourself market.
From our factories in Mahwah NJ and around the country, Thermwell industries entire line of products will empower homeowners to save money and energy.
From the gutters on your roof to the AC unit in your backyard to the windows in your living room to the vents in your basement, Thermwell has the right product at the right price to save you money and energy.